Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

And the winner is.......

Hey Everyone! Sorry for taking a while to announce the winner. Too much going on around here, but things are calming down now {especially the weather!!! Whew!}

Ok, drum roll please......

The Random.org number generator chose number:


12

Winning entry said:

jhitomi said... I am blessed to have good health, and my husband who loves me, and a beautifully quirky and funny cat. Also, I am blessed to be able to read blogs on the net and enter nice giveaways.
jhb**** at g**** dot com

Congrats! I will be in touch and we will customize your very own set of kitchen towels/potholders!

Thanks to everyone who posted! I read every comment and THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2