Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lovin' it.......

I can't tell y'all how much I'm lovin' my Silhouette Cameo! I found these awesome serving trays the other day, and since we're such big ROLL TIDE fans, I knew what I'd have to do with it.



I love how fun these are and the endless possibilities I have now! WOW, these would be super great Christmas presents! I can do these in any color combination (just make sure that you have either red or blue in it, as that's the only two colors of serving trays I can get right now! LOL!). Great for High School football parties too!

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you'd like to see how much these are, please feel free to stop by my ETSY STORE . Are you ready for some football?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2