Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

A visitor

I know I've posted pictures of butterflies in my zinnia garden before, but I also wanted to share with you some of my favorite scriptures. Maybe you're going through a time when you need reassurance that everything's going to be ok. Remember, God loves you, yes, YOU!


Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Phillipians 4:6



Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day.
Psalm 25: 4-5



Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3: 5-6



And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28



Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10



Bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.
Colossians 3:13



And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Chirst forgave you.
Ephesians 4:32



Whoever calls upon thename of the Lord shall be saved.
Romans 10:13
Sharing this with Beki over at The Rusted Chain for Fingerprint Friday

and these amazing sites too:

CraftOManiac
TaterTots and Jello
Design Dazzle
Uncommon Designs
Savvy Southern Style
The 36th Avenue
Five Days, Five Ways
French Country Cottage
I Should be Mopping the Floor
At the Picket Fence
Between Naps on the Porch
Stringtown Home
Claiming Our Space

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2