Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

More beach-themed items.........

I’ve been trying all week to get my items together for my beach pianoscape, but with all of my best intentions, I still haven’t pulled it together. I’m looking for that one piece, you know, the one thing that will just pull everything together, but I haven’t found it yet! LOL!

Here are a couple of the elements I have so far

Pretty sea blue glass votives: got these at Michaels for 60% off of the $1.99 price tag. Not too bad for .80 each and I know I’ll be able to reuse them for something else (probably 4th of July and January for a snowflake theme).

I also got a bag of shells at Michaels, in their $2.00 section, with a bunch of pretty ones! And a couple of pieces of drift wood! I didn’t want a huge bag of them, so this worked out perfectly!



Do y’all have any ideas on what that “ONE PIECE” could be? I really want to wrap up this pianoscape this week. We have painted my daughters room, so I need to get busy decorating that !

I'm sharing this decorating idea with the following link-up parties:

CraftOManiac
TaterTots and Jello
Design Dazzle
Uncommon Designs
Savvy Southern Style
The 36th Avenue
Five Days, Five Ways
French Country Cottage
I Should be Mopping the Floor At the Picket Fence Be sure to go by and see all of the other great ideas for DIY crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2