Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Salmon Patties.......

Wish I would have taken a picture of these before they flew off the plate! My kids LOVE these and request them often! It's a super simple recipe....ENJOY!

Salmon Patties

1 Can of Salmon
1/2 cup bread crumbs (I make my own)
1 tbps parsley
1 tbps worchestershire
1 tsp crystal hot sauce
1/4 tsp pepper
1 egg

1 cup fine corn meal (or flour)
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup oil or 1/4 cup EVOO

Mix first 7 ingredients with your hands (my daughter LOVES to do this!), then pat out whatever size patty you would like. Refridgerate for 20 minutes. Dredge in cornmeal or flour, then cook in butter/oil over medium high heat for about 4 minutes on each side.

I usually serve these with french fries or tater tots and a salad. Great quick meal for those nights that you're on-the-go! Bon Appetite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2