Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Fabric bandaids



Look how cute these fabric band aids are! Toni over at Design Dazzle has a great idea for "chic-ing" up the tired ol' bandaids......I'd love to make these, and they are so simple. I think once I do tho', Miss M will mysteriously have cuts show up that need a cool new bandaid!

These would be great for our teen/tween girls with peace sign fabric on them.....what about Dr. Suess fabric for little ones? Super COOL sports fabrics for the boys? The possiblities are endless! Let me know if you do this and send me pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2