Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Dollar Tree project ~ 4th of July tins

This is another one of my little projects that I can check off my list ;) I bought these cute little tins from the Dollar Tree a couple of weeks ago.......I thought they'd be super cute with 4th of July action words!

I bartered with a friend and had her put the sayings on these with her Cricut (MAN-OH-MAN, I've GOT to get a Silhouette for Christmas this year....I'd have WAAAAYYYYYY to much fun! LOL!) I thought the kids would get a kick out of doing a couple of little fireworks this year. The "tame" ones {if there is such a thing} like sparklers and a couple others {I wonder if they still have those ones that expand like black snakes, can't remember what they're called}. I'll be putting them in these little tins closer to the 4th. Part of my tablescape this year! Not too shabby for only $3.00!

The top picture is shown with them next to my FREE SUBWAY ART PRINTABLE! Be sure to download it HERE !

Sharing this on-going project with the following AWESOME link-up parties!!!

CraftOManiac
TaterTots and Jello
Design Dazzle
Uncommon Designs
Savvy Southern Style
The 36th Avenue
Five Days, Five Ways
French Country Cottage
I Should be Mopping the Floor
Be sure to go by and see all of the other great ideas for DIY crafting!

5 comments:

  1. So patriotic! I love it. What fun words to put on the tins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Becca! :) Thank you SOOOO much for stopping by today!
      Blessings,
      Torri

      Delete
  2. I'm loving your festive buckets and subway art, too! Would you be willing to link this up to my Red, White, Blue & You Link Party? I'd love to have you! Thanks, Michelle http://www.michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/05/red-white-blue-you-holiday-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Michelle!
      Thanks so much for asking me to link up.....I was out of town for several days, so didn't get a chance too. I'll come by shortly and visit your blog ;)
      Blessinsg,
      Torri

      Delete
  3. That is a really cute and thrifty idea. The subway art is great too. Thanks for visiting me, please visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2