Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Frugal finds #1

Now, I’m not a HUGE couponer, {not like those on the reality TV series anyway!} but I do like to save money when I can and love it when I can get something for FREE! Yep, I love that word too!

There are several blogs and .com’s out there that will give you some AWESOME deals, plus give you the links to the coupons that are available! Here a just a couple of them:

Mommy Octopus
I Heart Publix
Totally Target
I Heart the Mart

I recently bought these 5 items:


How much do you think I paid for them? Well, retail cost (not including sale prices), with tax would have been $9.86. Here’s a breakdown for ya:

Cutter bug candle: $5.09 normally, but on sale for $4.00
4 pkgs of Kotex: .99 each
Plus the dreaded 9% sales tax…. Would have taken care of a $10 bill right there. BUT! {drum roll please……….}

I only paid $1.72! Yep, that’s right, only $1.72.

Candle price was on sale for $4.00, plus I had (1)$2.00 off Target coupon, and (1)$1.00 Manu coupon, making the candle $1.00……… (Target will take one of their Q’s and a manufacturer Q too!)
Then I had (2) $2.00 off 2 Kotex brand pantyliners. They are .99 each, so actually made .04 on the 4 of them ;) I still had to pay tax on the total amount before all of the Q’s, but not too shabby!

I wish I still had the links for the Q’s that I printed, but I know 3 of them expired on the 14th. I’ve done pretty well on other shopping trips too, just didn’t take a picture of my haul. What’s the best you’ve ever done?

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love that you took the time to do so. I'm sharing this money saving trip with the following link-up parties:

CraftOManiac
TaterTots and Jello
Design Dazzle
Uncommon Designs
Savvy Southern Style
The 36th Avenue

Be sure to go by and see all of the other great ideas for DIY crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2