Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Subway art printable...... A godly mother

Hey y'all! Here's a new subway art printable that I made, just in time for Mother's Day.

While I was on InTouch's website, I saw this quote from Dr. Charles Stanley. It struck me as I read it. So simple, yet so powerful! I truly hope, each day, that I am a good christian role model for my kids.

It's hard, I'm SOOOOOO not perfect, never will be, but I try to make sure my heart is right and I really do hope that I am a GOOD witness to my kiddos.

With Mother's Day right around the corner, feel free to print this out, put it in a pretty frame, and give it as a gift! I hope all of you SUPER Momma's out there have a FANTASTIC Mother's Day this Sunday!

Sharing this with the following awesome link-up parties!
Uncommon Designs Online

2 comments:

  1. I love this! May have to print this one out for next year! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Trish! Be my guest ;)
      Happy Mother's Day!
      Torri

      Delete

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2