Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Citrus Tablescape ~ For under $3.00

FINALLY!!!!! It’s done! This tablescape seems to have taken
FOOOORRRRREEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRR

to put together! ~!LOL!~

I like the simplicity of it.

You know
KISS

Keep it simple silly!

This is probably FRUGALITY at its best

I made the tablerunner with scraps of fabric I already had: 0 dollars

Tin cans covered in washi tape: 0 dollars

Hurricane glass: 0 dollars (got for Christmas present 2 years ago!!)

Apothecary jar and 2 vases: $3 dollars

Paper flowers and skewers: 0 dollars (already had for over a year)

Lantana: 0 dollars (free from my back yard)

Totally delicious Citrus tablescape: PRICELESS!

(yes, even the keylimes were free! Stole Borrowed them from a neighbor’s tree)

As you can see, we have a very DARK kitchen/dining room, so it’s pretty hard to get light-and-airy photos. I’ve played with these on PICMONKEY, so I was able to brighten them up a little bit more.

Oh yes, I'll have a tutorial on how to make the super-duper cheap placemats next week! Possiblities are endless!

Sharing this on-going project with the following AWESOME link-up parties!!!

CraftOManiac
TaterTots and Jello
Design Dazzle
Uncommon Designs
Savvy Southern Style
The 36th Avenue
Five Days, Five Ways

French Country Cottage

Be sure to go by and see all of the other great ideas for DIY crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2