Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Washi tape painted vase.......

I've got this idea in mind........

Cool citrus colors for my tablescape......orange, lime green and yellow. Oh, and of course, crisp white :)

I'm still mulling things over in my head and think I know where I'm going with this! LOL! I saw this little fluted fat vase today while looking under my kitchen sink and figured it would look super cute spray painted white. So, that's what I did!

Yep, 3 little things to make this vase super cute and citrus-y!

Just a little hint, make sure you get the good Krylon spray paint if you're going to paint on glass..... Ooopsie! While I managed to get the washi tape on pretty straight, when I tried to remove it a little, the paint came up. Oh well, guess this washi tape will stay on for a while...heehee!

I've already got a killer yellow and white table cloth that I bought at Target last year for $6.00! We'll have to see how this all comes together! Look for a reveal in about 2 weeks......gotta play this week since the kids are on Spring Break!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Sharing this idea with the following link-up parties:

CraftOManiac
TaterTots and Jello
Design Dazzle
Uncommon Designs
Savvy Southern Style
The 36th Avenue

Ivy and Elephants

Be sure to go by and see all of the other great ideas for DIY crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2