Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fingerprint Friday ........ Blessings

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?
I know I'm reposting a picture from the post below......but this just reminded me that I'm so thankful to be able to make and eat delicious food like this every day. God is so good! Be sure to take a look at Beki's Blog to see the other "Fingerprints" from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2