Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Layette set.....Dino Dudes

I've always wanted to make a sweet little layette set for newborns, and finally got the chance to for a sweet customer.
Complete Towel Set (Click on the link)
I loved this Dino Dudes set, but I can make just about anything from all of the appliques that I have :-) Go HERE to see most of what I have.
Would you like to add just an appliqued bib? Then here's the listing for you:
Personalized Appliqued Bib (Click on the link)

We can also make the matching onesie to complete your set :) Almost wish my kids were young again so I could make more of these! Thanks so much for looking! Be sure to contact me if you'd like to have your very own set made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2