Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cool finds on ETSY!


Cool finds on ETSY

OuchPouch by
Pillow So Cute



Awesome Idea for all of those Cool, Trendy moms, resonably priced at $5.95 too~



Chevron Calling Cards by
SweetBeaker



Includes 48 cards in your choice of colors. Great for business owners!


Owl Sugar cookies Party Favors by TSCookies


Beautiful ETSY Store! I'd love to have some of these for my daughters birthday :)


Alabama Rag Wreath by WaywardNest



ROOOOLLLLLL TTTTIIIIDDDDDDEEEEE! Need I say more??? OK, National Champs too! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2