Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What I want Wednesdays

Here are some things that I would love to have from some cool ETSY stores!


What I want Wednesdays

Roll Tide Elephant Applique Outfit by
TheTrendyBaby


If only my little girl was still LITTLE! WHAAAA!




Handmade Sticker Seals in Pink Floral Roses by
SeasonalDelights


Elegant and beautiful, perfect to add elegance to that special package!




Vintage Coke Metal Drink Box by BlueBonnetFields
I would DIE to have this! We love Coke, YUM!!!




Gemstone Chandelier Earrings by TatianaG
These would look AWESOME hanging from my ears! Can you say early Christmas Present for me???




If you had your choice, what item would you want from ETSY? Post a comment and link so we can see too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2