Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday

As I was pouncing the other day, on ETSY's just sold items, I came across this awesome store: JJ's Jazzy Jewels . The earrings are just GORGEOUS and when I clicked on her store, I couldn't believe how resonably priced they were! I think a majority of them are from $7.00 to $12.00. Here are a couple of samples of her work:












I really love to accessorize! I LOVE vintage jewels, those that remind me of what my grandmothers used to wear, and I love to sparkle! Bling it on! I was completely drawn to the blingability of her earrings and I love the colors she uses. So many to choose from! Maybe she could make me a pair of pink earrings? Pink is my favorite! I love Pink! Pretty in Pink, Pink as a Pigs nose....Did you ask if I LUUUVVVEEDDD pink? Well, yes I do!

Y'all be sure to stop by and take a look at all of the beautiful items she has listed! Be sure to come back and let us know what you bought! Oh, and by
the way, don't forget to get me somethin' too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2