Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Potato Salad from Kraft Kitchens


YUMMO! :) I love potato salads during our "Heat Advisory" summers! So light and delicious. When Kraft sent this email to me the other day, this was one of the items that really caught my eye! We love New Potatoes, so this is a perfect fit for us.

If you would like the recipe, here's a LINK to it. Do you have any easy summer recipes that will help keep us out of the kitchen? Don't know about you, but my kitchen is usually about 10 degrees hotter than the rest of the house, so anything to keep the stove off would be a blessing! You know, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! But then my family would starve, so I guess I'll just have to live with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2