Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blizzard of the month ~ Oreo Brownie Earthquake

WOW! Look at this Blizzard from Dairy Queen....I'm gaining weight as I look at it! LOL!


"So slap me some skin for Oreo cookies and fudgy brownie pieces blended with hot fudge, marshmallow, and creamy vanilla soft serve! Get to your local DQ, because this tasty number is only here for August. " Thinkin' I need to make a road trip!

Miracle Treat Day is August 5th. Buy a Blizzard and proceeds go to benefit The Miracle Network.

DQ also has the new MINI BLIZZARD! Sounds like somethin' that would be perfect for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2