Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

CraftOManiac blog and link-up party

Happy New Year everyone! Whew, now that the Christmas rush of orders is done, and I've gotten my head back in the game, I'm going to try and start posting some really cool things that I find. While I was surfing the 'net last week, I happened upon this great website called Craft-O-Maniac . Jen does a great job of offering advice, showing how she decorates and also has a Link-Up party on Monday's too! I've linked up this week with my Note Board that I repurposed for Ms. M's room. Y'all be sure to stop by the link up party to see all of the other crafty people out there! I've already gotten some great ideas on what to make for our home, and they are pretty easy and cheap too! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2