Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

National Coffee Break Day! Thursday,January 20th

Well, I guess they have a holiday for everything, but I personally LOVE this one! My husband and I are huge coffee drinkers......just the regular kind please! (Although I've been known to snuggle up on a Mocha Frappucino every now and then!)

To my surprise yesterday, my favorite coffee sent me an email with the ability to print 2 coupons for $1.00 off a bag of their delicious Eight O'Clock Coffee! This makes for a great deal with either Publix or Winn Dixie's BOGOS! Go HERE to print your coupons too! You'll need to sign up, but it's worth it!



Don't forget that Dollar General also has Eight O'Clock Coffee for $4.00 per bag, making it only $3.00 with your coupon!! YEA! I'll be making my trip very soon to get my coffee, can't live without it!


http://www.eightoclock.com/eoc-coupon3.html?source=ncbd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2