Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Looking for a few good recipes

One of my New Year's resolutions is to make out a weekly dinner menu. We did pretty good last week with sticking to what I had on it, only for a few exceptions on Thursday when my Father-In-Law was in the hospital.

We love just about anything and usually shop the meat sales for the week. Right now I have two tip roasts, 2 lbs ground beef, 1 whole chicken, link sausage, hot dogs, tilapia and fresh italian sausage.......

So, do any of you have good, kid friendly recipes for the meats listed above? My family has quite a few favorites, but sometimes I get into a rut with my cooking.....anyone else do the same ??? Thanks for sharing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2