Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

ASoftBlackStar ~ ETSY Christmas Shopping Guide

SERIOUSLY! How cute and adorable are these makeup bags? I just love her taste in fabrics, as I'm a Damask Chick myself! BUT, I LOVE the houndstooth bag, ROLL TIDE! She has a variety of items in her shop, like Makeup Brush rolls, Makeup bags, and SETS too. She also makes wrist cuffs and hair clips. asoftblackstar has so many awesome items to choose from.....great gifts for teachers, co-workers, teenagers, moms, you name it! Go on by and take a peek at what she has to offer.....here are a few of my favorites!





Makeup Brush roll leopard print for $18.99






Houndstooth Makeup Bag for $12.99




Hotpink and black damask makeup bag and brush roll for $27.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2