Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nestle Coupons!


Great coupons from Nestle..... just in time to start making homemade fudge! :) Go HERE to sign up to print yours! Here are the ones I printed:

~Save $1.00 off of (2) Juicy Juice products (could have used this tonight at Winn Dixie!)
~Save $1.00 off of (2) Packages of Nestle Toll House Morsels (just what I need for my FUDGE! )
~Save .75 off of (1) Nestle Toll House Refridgerated Cookie Dough! (Great to use when Publix has their BOGO! Only paid .75 per package, great for a quick snack for the kiddos)
~Save .50 off of (2) cans of Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk. Can anyone say SWEET TATER PIE????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2