Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Fabulous Find Friday~ Calabasas Candy Co

I thought on Friday's I would share with y'all some of my favorite finds on ETSY! I love to browse the JUST SOLD items, and when I did the other day, I came across this delectable candy shop Calabasas Candy Co .

Here are a couple of my fav's:



Checkerboard Caramel Sampler



Pistachio Nougat

Here's an excerpt from her ETSY home page: "Calabasas is located near the California coast, and famous for a relaxed, health consious attitude. We work closely with a local chocolatier who selects only the finest exotic cocoa beans from around the world. Our cocoa beans are all organic and are ethically traded."

Y'all stop on by and see more of the delicious candies that Calabasas Candy Co has to offer!


Pecan Caramel



Are there any ETSY stores that you just love? If so, drop me a comment and I'll post a write-up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2