Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I could eat a whole pan!

WOW! This recipe is so simple yet it looks like you spent an eternity on it!




Betty Crocker has some GREAT recipes and COUPONS! Go HERE to get your coupons and HERE to print the recipe. You will probably need to sign up for it, but they have over $44.00 worth of coupons available to us right now. I was able to get brownies for just .66 a box when we got them BOGO and a .75 off coupon at Winn Dixie a couple of weeks ago. This will be a great way to cool down, cheaply, when all of my kiddos are here this summer :)
Email me with any great things you've found and I'll post them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2