Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Beach inspired pianoscape........ DONE!

WHEW! Yep, took me long enough (now that schools fixin' to start and fall's just right around the corner), but better late than never's what I say!


As always, I wanted to do a pretty pianoscape that didn't break the bank. It's soft, simple and pretty. I love the pops of turquoise and yellow. But ya gotta love the soft tans/whites too! YUM!

I reused my favorite twin frames (got them for a steal for .50 each at an estate sale and whitewashed them).

Used my Silhouette to create the light house and anchor with "summertime" underneath.



.80 seablue glass votives and a $2.00 bag of shells from Michael's placed in my dollar store apothecary jars


$1.20 for 3 starfish (at Michael's)



Hmmmm, I wonder if I should bring my wreath inside and add to this? Yes?? No??



As always, I really appreciate you stopping by! Why don't you say "HEY" while you're here and let me know where I can see some of your decorating goodies?

I'm sharing this decorating idea with the following link-up parties:

CraftOManiac
TaterTots and Jello
Design Dazzle
Uncommon Designs
Savvy Southern Style
The 36th Avenue
Five Days, Five Ways
French Country Cottage
I Should be Mopping the Floor
At the Picket Fence
Between Naps on the Porch
Stringtown Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2