Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Strawberry Lemonade Muffins

Hey y'all! Wanted to share a really good recipe that I found in Southern Living Magazine's March issue!

If you're looking for a muffin recipe that's not too sweet, this is it! I had some strawberries that I had to use, and also happened to get some lemons at a local produce stand, so this was the perfect recipe! They bake up so pretty and smell awesome! Here are some pictures of what they looked like. Oh yeah, some of them are the same pic, just done with different effects from PicMonkey , my new favorite FREE online picture editing software! ;)

{Done with one of the SMUDGE textures}

{Done with CROSS PROCESS}

{Done with FOCAL SOFTEN}

{Done with FOCAL ZOOM}

And my FAVORITE:

One of the weave textures that looks like ADIA fabric......Looks like it was cross-stitched! :)

Here's the link to the RECIPE . Very light taste........If you have some of the fancy BIG sugar crystals, they would be perfect on top of the muffins! Just a little sweetness goes a long way :) ENJOY!

Sharing this awesome little recipe with the following link-up parties! Thanks so much for stopping by, please be sure to leave some comment LOVE!!!!!

Tatertots & Jello
CraftOManiac

2 comments:

  1. Great pics!! And the muffins sound yummy too! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I appreciate you following my blog :) Have a BLESSED Mother's Day :)
      Torri

      Delete

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2