Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weekly Wednesday Meal Planner

I do enjoy making meal plans, because most of the time, when they're made, we stick to them. :) I tried making them on Monday's, but I find that Wednesday's are probably better for me, since that's when the weekly sales come out and I make the meal plan from the meats that are on sale that week.

Are you ready, here we go..........

Wednesday ~ Leftovers (we had several that we needed to get rid of, I hate to throw food away!)
Thursday ~ Beef tips, rice and gravy
Friday ~ Sloppy Joes, home fries
Saturday ~ Beef Stroganoff, salad
Sunday ~ Italian Sausage with onions,bellpepper
Monday ~ Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe found HERE
Tuesday ~ Salmon patties, potato salad

What do you have planned this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2