Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Fingerprint Friday...... Beauty

This is something Beki, over at The Rusted Chain has been doing every Friday. This is a great way to end the business week and get ready for the weekend! Be sure to take a look at everyone elses "Fingerprints" too!

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God


So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?



Had a visitor the other day. I loved watching this butterfly as she flitted from one zinnia to the next. It was hard to capture the simple beauty of this creature, but she finally rested enough for me to snap this picture.

Even though we as humans enjoy beautiful things, this scripture reminded me of what is truely important:

" Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your innerself, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in Gods sight". 1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2