Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Monday Everyone!

WOW! It is a breezy and beautiful 60 degrees right now in lower Alabama! I actually had to put on my jogging suit for my walk. It was awesome to see God's handywork this morning......leaves turning colors, squirrels running around gathering nuts for winter, the cool breeze blowing, birds chirping! Thank you God, for allowing me to be able to see these awesome creations of yours...Help me to not take anything you've blessed me with for granted!

Feel free to post on how God has blessed you today! Have a Fantastic week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments has been known to make you richer, more successful and gorgeous! Well, maybe not, but I do love comments and I read each one! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-9462558-2